Saturday, May 14, 2011

IN WHICH SHE TALKS ABOUT REMEMBERING HER PLACE


I was reading a post on Fetlife last week where the person posting was speaking of being forgetful and easily distracted when it came to answering calls from her Daddy. My response was to think of all the little things that I try to do to remember my place as a slave, and to remember that it is A that I wish I was serving.

I thought that I might write some of them down here. Perhaps someone, someday will find something I say helpful.

  • I try each morning, when I first wake up to remember how it felt to be in his bed when I stayed with him, to slip out of it quietly and softly step across his floor so as not to wake him, to get to the shower before him so that when he woke I was already showered, dressed and looking presentable.
  • When I smell coffee I remind myself how he likes his coffee beans ground for 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 seconds, how he likes it made with heaped spoonfuls of ground Italian Roast in his coffee maker, how I would present his cup on a table with the handle facing him so that he didn't have to turn the cup at all before he could drink.
  • As I paint my nails I do so while setting the specific purpose in my mind that every time I look down and see the colour that they are I will think of how beautiful it is to have the chance to be pleasing for him.
  • I set my watch 14 minutes fast to remind myself that he is in a timezone 14 hours behind where I am, and that even though I am geographically separated from him, my mind can still be aligned to his will.
  • I use a soap that reminds me a little of his aftershave and when I smell it on my skin I remember how blessed I truly am to have met him in person that first night, and for the time we have so far shared together, in person, on the phone and over the internet.
  • When I wear a belt (which isn't often, because I usually wear skirts and not pants) I pull it on really really tight and every time I feel conscious of it during the day I remember how amazing it is to have been held by him, wrapped in his arms and that I am loved.
  • But most helpful of all for me is that when I feel my mind slipping from being fixed on his pleasure and his will I find a quiet place, I get on my knees and press my face to the floor. I breath slowly and deeply and tell myself out loud that I am a worthless babycunt, that I was born to serve my Daddy and that I am nothing without him to serve. I am lower than the very ground and exist only to be pleasure and service for him. And I thank him for that.

4 comments:

Esme du Lac said...

This was immensely helpful... You don't even know. This helped me get back into the place I feel best in...so, thank you, Miss. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful exercise. You are both fortunate to have found each other.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
i found you by accident, and as i read this, my heart raced, and tears came to my eyes. It was so beautiful, and it gave me ideas that i have been looking for, that would remind me each and every day, of who i am and who i strive to become.

Although i am not owned as of yet, and i have not found my Daddy. or He has not found me...i still feel the need to do something that makes me feel at peace, especially when the day is done, and the world has been especially trying.

It has been a long time, since i have felt my true self i also identify as a slave as well as a little, and i have just recently recognized the little girl in me...

Thank You so very much for sharing this...you just don't know what it means to me! :)

<3

Daddy's Girl said...

It helps me so much to hear that the three of you have been able to take away something from what I've written.

Thank you for telling me that. :)