Tuesday, December 9, 2008

IN WHICH THINGS ARE GOING WONDERFULLY

Daddy has been taking control of me in more and more ways each day. It started with small requests and little expectations, like sending him an email before 10am each day or wearing no panties while I am at home. The requests became commands, being told to ask for permission before masturbating and not being permitted to wear clothes whilst inside my house. Those commands are now growing into something more. It is becoming second nature for me not only to follow directions that I have been given, but also to seek out his direction in things.

I am enjoying this new level of my submission to him, and I am waiting for it to grow deeper. I am waiting for it to become a natural un-thought of state to consider Daddy’s will in each situation, for my first instinct not to be one of self-preservation like every other being on the planet, but for it to be instinctual to consider his pleasure and his will first of all things.

Daddy tells me the things that he wishes of me each day. He has taken control of our household’s finances and decides with T on what our budget will be. He gives me tasks to fulfill and activities to report upon. He tells us when to go to bed. And I long for him to take even more control over my life like the greedy whore that I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. To submit. To know his will. To consider his pleasure first & foremost. To let go. To be the greedy whores we both are...

Lovely to read and consider. Thank you for opening your heart and sharing it.

*Daddy's Little Girl