Monday, March 30, 2009

IN WHICH THINGS ARE INCREASINGLY COMPLICATED

I need to be more active in updating my journals. I know this, and I want to do this, but it is difficult to write about something that I don't have.

I have been talking to two lovely gentlemen online over the last two weeks. But it isn't going to work. Each time one of them pushes a little, gives a little direction, asks for me to bend slightly to his will my immediate response is a feeling of cheating.

I am still caught by someone else. I was stupid to think that I had escaped just because I was able to distract myself for a little while.

Oh boy, things are complicated.

1 comment:

Sweets said...

Gosh, bending to the will of another - particularly at the outset - can be very difficult for me, too.

I hope you find the union you desire & deserve. If possible, enjoy the process despite its attendant hardships. At least that's what I'm striving to do...

Thinking good and loving thoughts for you, darling girl.

Peace in all things...
*sweets