Sunday, November 23, 2008

IN WHICH THE IDEA IS RAISED

I have met my Daddy.

T has known him for a long while and I have been watching on as they built and maintained a trusting and functional Dominant and submissive relationship.  Sometimes watching with jealousy, and sometimes with desire… but always watching and even worse than that, always wishing.

After visiting the new addition to our family at the end of October, T and I were on the train back home. 

“When he said that he would spank you, he wasn’t meaning in a casual way.”  She said, starting the conversation out of the blue.  I immediately knew who, what, where and when she was talking about. 

He had come to visit a couple of days earlier to gift T with Birthday Spankings, after which he jokingly called out “Next?!” as he returned to the lounge-room where I had sat listening to all of the delicious abuse that T was being subjected to.  I laughed and immediately regretted not dropping my pink cotton panties right then and there for him.

“I know that he didn’t mean a casual spanking… but…” But?  But what?  Isn’t this what I wanted?  Isn’t this what I had been waiting for, wishing that it would happen for me?

A long discussion followed about what I wanted, what he wanted, what T wanted and how we would all go about getting it.  It was decided that he and I needed to talk.  But who would initiate the conversation? 

As a slave I don’t think that it is within my place to initiate a conversation with a Dominant, especially a conversation that is being started with a particular motivation in mind.  I believe that to do this is to try and enforce my will onto that Dominant.  This is something that you can step around when you are looking at a conversation with a Dominant who you are not involved with, but when it is your Master (or someone who is showing some form of interest in you) then you need to be careful that you don’t set up the wrong pathways of behaviour from word go.  I couldn’t message him as ‘just a friend’ as T suggested, because to do so would be lying to myself.  So I waited.  I realized that I hadn’t emailed him to thank him for the day spent with us on T’s birthday, so I did that, and he emailed back.  But the email was a quick response from him that didn’t seem like it was inviting further conversation.  Once again, I waited.  I tried to remind myself that I was waiting on his pleasure, but it was hard to be patient.

No comments: