Sunday, November 23, 2008

IN WHICH DADDY'S BELT IS MENTIONED

The discussion started normally enough with him asking for a report on my exam and what plans I had for the rest of the week.  But before I had noticed he was telling me that it would please him if I were to beg to be hurt the next time we met.  I was taken aback and more than a little nervous.  It wasn’t the first time that we would be meeting, but it was the first time since the dynamic of our friendship had begun to change and I still didn’t know where those changes left me.

 

We spoke about his belt and the way that he would like to use it.

 

“Does this mean that you would prefer for me to call you Daddy…?”

 

“Yes, I think that we have crossed to that, don’t you?”

 

“Yes.”


And it felt like I could finally let go a breath that I didn’t realize I had been holding.

No comments: